When it comes to weddings, everyone has a dream to make it the most memorable day of their life. And to help you capture those beautiful moments you will need one of the best wedding day photographers in Sydney. But look no more! We, Fame Park Studio, are here to capture every essence of your special day and give you the memories you will cherish for the rest of your life with our finest Wedding Cinematography in Sydney. But we often get questions related to wedding cinematography so we are here to answer all of them.
Q) What are the famous wedding cinematography ideas in Sydney?
Wedding cinematography isn’t just about one video of your entire function. But there are so many videos you can make before, during, and after your wedding to relive every moment and celebrate your wedding days for the years to come. Here are some very popular ideas in Wedding cinematography in Sydney:
- Create a proposal video and you can even play it in your wedding.
- Wedding invitation video so that your guest never lose them.
- A love story interview wedding video to preserve your love story in your own words.
- A wedding video trailer of 60 seconds to share with your friends and family on social media.
- A video booth in your wedding where guests could leave small messages for the couple and you can watch them later.
Q) What should be the wedding day video shoot list?
Before your big day, you must sit with the photographer to discuss all the details. And during the meet up put together a shortlist of all the moments you want them to capture. Some of the worthy moments that you shouldn’t miss are:
- The bride and groom getting ready.
- The first look.
- The bride walking down the aisle.
- The ceremony.
- The bride and groom’s first day.
- The bride and groom’s dance with their parents.
- The best man’s speech.
Q) How to hire the best Videographer?
There are plenty of wedding cinematography companies in Sydney but you shouldn’t hire someone without conducting proper research.
- Get recommendations from your married friends.
- Read online reviews of companies.
- Get advice from your wedding coordinator.
- Meet the cinematographer in-person to know their personality and way of working.
- Look at their portfolio.
- Check their website or YouTube channel to check whether their style matches yours.
Q) What questions should I ask the Cinematographer?
To hire the best Wedding cinematography company in Sydney don’t forget to ask these questions:
- Are you available on the wedding day?
- What packages do you offer?
- How long will you be filming for?
- How many persons will be covering our wedding?
- Can we select the music in our video?
- When will we get the final copy of our video?
Q) How to look good in wedding cinematography?
Some of the Wedding cinematography tips to look good in the video are:
- Always stand and sit straight.
- For the bride to be, do a trial makeup before the wedding to ensure you look your best on the wedding day.
- For the groom to be, do a suit trail to ensure it fits you perfect on the big day.
- And the most important thing is don’t forget to enjoy your wedding.
Contact Fame Park Studios for the very best Melbourne wedding photography. Phone: SYD – 02 8051 3205/ MELB – 03 9221 6300